OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES:
1. Listeners who have won prizes on-air by calling the La Ola Radio studio hotlines will be advised by the La Ola Radio Air personalities to immediately redeem their prize between the hours of 9:00am and 5:00pm – Monday through Friday at the business offices located at 1125 Colorado Street in Allentown, PA. Prizes can not be picked up on weekends. In some cases, prizes may not be available for immediate redemption. In that case winners will be called notified when the prize becomes available for pick up. Online Contest prize winners will be notified by phone by the La Ola Radio Promotions Dept. and be given instructions on how to claim their prize. Winners must redeem their prize within 45 days of winning or prize will be forfeited.
2. Winners 18 years of age and older must redeem prizes in person. In the event a minor is a winner, then a Guardian/Parent must be present when picking up a minor child’s prize. The prize winner’s spouse may pick up his/her prize as long as they share the same last name and the same address. Please bring one form of valid picture identification.
3. Listeners who win cash prizes over $600 from La Ola Radio within the calendar year will be mailed a 1099 tax form to claim your winnings on your taxes. If applicable, winners will be required to complete at Prize Winner Sheet and a W-9 Tax form. Your social security number is needed for the tax form. You must fill out all paperwork completely in order to claim your prize. All prizes are non-transferrable and can not be redeemed for cash or substituted for another prize.
4. Winners must wait a minimum of 30 days before winning another prize on any station in the La Ola Radio network. Only one winner per household within a 30 day period.
5. Listeners who call La Ola Radio are subject to recording and/or live playback on air. By participating in La Ola Radio contests and promotions you grant permission for the use of your voice, photo or likeness to be used by La Ola Radio for promotional purposes. La Ola Radio assumes no responsibility for the winners’ inability to participate in contests due to technical reasons. La Ola Radio is not liable for cancelled or rescheduled events, and is not accountable for alternate prize tickets for another event or replacing lost tickets.
6. Employees of La Ola Radio, participating sponsors and their advertising agencies, employees of other radio or television stations, and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate and win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws,” or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related.
7. La Ola Radio reserves the right to change the contest rules any time at our discretion.